Bell Integration is committed to supporting the community in which we work, at an individual, local and national level, and we encourage our employees to get involved in volunteering and fundraising for charitable causes. As a company, we are proud to partner with Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT).
About The Charity
Child Brain Injury Trust was established in 1991 to research and provide information regarding the effects of ‘traumatic’ injury on a child’s developing brain. Since then, they have grown to work across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, in hospitals, schools and the community.
CBIT families and professionals working with children and young people who find themselves in need of information about what’s happened and how to cope when the unthinkable happens.
Child Brain Injury Trust receives no support from central government in England or Wales and rely entirely on donations to keep their projects open.
Child Brain Injury Trust’s Vision:
- To reach a wider audience so that families know we are here for them.
- To provide individualised support to enable children and their families to move forward following acquired brain injury.
- To improve the quality of life of those affected by raising awareness of the impact of a brain injury on the whole family and empower those who can help through provision of education and information.
- To provide a powerful, united voice for individuals, families, communities, experts and professionals who know just how devastating childhood acquired brain injury can be.
- To influence policy in health, social care, education and youth justice to improve access to support and the quality of support provided.
- To raise the funds we need to deliver our vision, inspired by the individuals and families at the heart of the organisation.
The Bell Team supporting Child Brain Injury Trust
Child Brain Injury Trust’s AGloHa Event 2019
Neil White Takes On Ride Across Britain Raising Over £1600
Moore Blatch Quiz Night
Child Brain Injury Trust’s AGloHa Event 2018
Christmas Fun Day