Finding a coherent approach to managing the secure decommissioning, data wiping and disposal of IT assets will enable you to re-use and recycle hardware assets with confidence and mitigate any data compliance risk.
By gaining control over the full data lifecycle, you’ll be able to develop your IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) strategy, so you can:
- Meet and exceed regulatory standards – for data security and sustainability
- Mitigate risk – of sensitive data left on unused equipment
- Minimise e-waste – through recycling and re-sale programmes
- Optimise – the re-deployment of usable IT assets across the organisation
- Implement asset recovery programmes – that extend asset lifecycles, maximise value, and lower TCO
To make all this happen, you’ll need a systematic approach for managing data security. One that ensures the appropriate sanitisation and secure erasure of all data-bearing assets in line with the regulatory compliance requirements that specifically apply to your organisation.
Bell Integration’s Secure Data Destruction Service
With over 25 years’ experience in secure data destruction, we have a deep understanding of the rules relating to data destruction and the relevant industry standards that will apply to your devices. It’s the reason why leading global financial institutions and telecoms companies have selected Bell Integration as their IT Asset Management (ITAM) strategic partner.
- Recommendations – on the most appropriate secure data destruction option for your assets in line with global and local industry standards (including NSA, HMG IAS5, BSI, NIST) and your organisation’s security policies.
- Secure on and off-site data erasure – data sanitisation, degaussing and disk shredding (to 6, 15 or 30mm) disposal methods available – use one or a combination for complete peace of mind.
- Secure data erasure – solutions for assets large and small – USB memory sticks, mobile devices, laptops, servers, network devices, storage, tape drives, hard and solid state drives, circuit boards and more.
- Certificates of destruction – chain of custody documentation and reportable audit trails.